- 1957Dutch and Corry DeRee built a small 4x8 Dutch bulb stand on South Seneca.
- 1970In the late 60’s and early 70’s, we purchased more land and built a few small greenhouses.
- 1990We grew even more in the 90’s with 20 more acres and over 60,000 sq. ft. of growing areas and greenhouses.
- 2002Frank and Jerry DeRee take over the family business.
- 2017Today we offer the exclusive “Perfect Plant,” an interactive visual garden that helps you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Today as our business celebrates over 60 years, we give thanks to the many staff and customers who have helped our business grow and succeed. We are blessed to be able to share our love of gardening and landscaping with our community.
WHY CHOOSE DUTCH’S
Family Owned and Operated
We’ve been giving our customers the best, locally grown, high-quality plants for the past 60 years!